- Gitblit on Linux VM
- Miniature train set at Boston South Station
- A toolsmith
- Starting ParaView Client and Server for head-tracking (Windows)
- Attempt to create Dock Window to configure VR connections in ParaView
- C++ STL Hashmaps
- Protected: Collaboration Workbench Transition notes
- Python defaultdict : d.get(key) vs d[key]
- Debugging ParaView CMake mis-configuration issues
- Quote of the day
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: ParaView
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
Addendum to http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/Users_Guide/CAVE_Display VRConnectionManager configuration deconstructed: <VRConnectionManager> <VRPNConnection name=”device_name” address=”device_name@server_address”> <Button id=”button_id” name=”button_name”/> <Button id=”button_id” name=”button_name”/> <Tracker id=”0″ name=”tracker_pv_name”/> </VRPNConnection> </VRConnectionManager> device_name: look in vrpn.cfg in the device server machine. The syntax for a particular device is usually Vrpn_Class device_name config_param1 config_param2 … Continue reading