- Gitblit on Linux VM
- Miniature train set at Boston South Station
- A toolsmith
- Starting ParaView Client and Server for head-tracking (Windows)
- Attempt to create Dock Window to configure VR connections in ParaView
- C++ STL Hashmaps
- Protected: Collaboration Workbench Transition notes
- Python defaultdict : d.get(key) vs d[key]
- Debugging ParaView CMake mis-configuration issues
- Quote of the day
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: perspective
Instead of viewing tests, interviews, applications as measures of self-worth, we could view them as benchmarks that try to approximate one’s state of preparedness for a particular task/role. The benchmarks are definitely not perfect, and their accuracy vary based on … Continue reading