- Gitblit on Linux VM
- Miniature train set at Boston South Station
- A toolsmith
- Starting ParaView Client and Server for head-tracking (Windows)
- Attempt to create Dock Window to configure VR connections in ParaView
- C++ STL Hashmaps
- Protected: Collaboration Workbench Transition notes
- Python defaultdict : d.get(key) vs d[key]
- Debugging ParaView CMake mis-configuration issues
- Quote of the day
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: management
I have a problem with real-time thinking. When given a problem, I would say “I’ll need time to process that” then hide in the privacy of my own space to work on the problem. When given a large problem, I … Continue reading
It seems that I have two modes of thinking: managerial mode where I think in at a big-picture level, and programmer mode where I keep hammering away at one issue until I get it fixed/solved. Getting stuck in one mode … Continue reading